Thoughts on the shirtwaist:
• Yes, I am obsessed at the moment.
• If you choose the correct shoulder size, the bust can make do with extra ease, the waist can be taken in with the sash, and the hips are free anyway. So it's not too hard to fit.
• A little piping goes a long way.
• I finally understand lapel collars on a truly profound level. I'll share a tutorial when I get to Clara's dress.
Thoughts on the fabric:
• No matter how cute the dots are, Hobby Lobby cottons just aren't worth messing with. Sleaze! Flaws!
• Boy, those dots are cute. Love the orange, Bella's signature color.
McCall's 4769, again.