When summer started it seemed like endless idle weeks, right? Now I'm squeezing these plans into the next two months:
• Giles comes home tomorrow for a quick visit, shooting video for the Composer. Big shoot weekend: Bella and I are catering, Clara is directing traffic, Felix is the grip. Daisy's duties are undefined, but probably include serving water.
• A week in Charleston! I hear there's a milliner there, and a beach. Recommendations welcome!
• Putting on another wedding. This time the ceremony is at the church and the reception's at my house. Planning loveliness.
• The Composer insists that we will all (except Daisy) watch all the Star Trek movies before the summer is out. Three down.
• I'm slipcovering a chair! First time ever, and determined.
• Opera camp and chamber music camp for the girls, and organic chemistry for Felix.
• And then we have to take Clara to college.