Monday, November 18, 2013

Autumn on a Bike


This is the brightest, and most stubborn, I have ever seen the silver maple leaves. This is a beautiful fall, and the days swing from bright and cold to warm and nostalgic. 

Either way, I have been so enjoying Autumn-on-a-Bike, a first for me. I get out most mornings and ride between seven and nine miles at the trail, depending on the length of the Composer's run. I'm trying to mix in some adventure too, so on the weekends I go out on the roads and tackle hills, traffic, dogs, and chains that fall off. 

7 comments:

Choate Family said...

Oh, how lovely! I just love your sense of humor, too :-)

Rose said...

" and chains that fall off" as long as you don't fall off Anna!

Lisa said...

It seems that everyone has had a beautiful, colorful autumn - it's been wonderful!

Lisateresa

Margo said...

ah, this is my language (not running). I adore biking - makes me feel like flying. I borrowed my husband's bike today to ride to the kids' school and the wheel fell off when I got there! Scary and my husband was horrified when I told him at dinner.

Anna said...

Wow, Margo!

Sarah said...

Lovely picture - the colours! :-)
I ride my bike often, too. I love it!

Farrah said...

I hope you and Margo are being safe! Don't fall!

Related Posts with Thumbnails