Monday, January 08, 2018

Some of the Prep*


Fresh paint on the windowsills.


Constant brewing of PG Tips in the biggest pot.


Endless dishes to wash.


Christmas beauty.


One of our beloved crew (and the most introverted).


Flowers to arrange. Thank goodness the mud room was freezing--it made a nice walk-in fridge for the bouquets.


Best man, freshly trimmed.


Giles and Tia, home!!


What's a wedding compared to the Stone House baby?


A garland for getting married under--first tiny brass bells, then flowers and greenery and a glass bird or two, then we hoisted it up above the windows.


Typical bridezilla (not).

*These beautiful photos are courtesy of Emma at the Stone House who knows what she's doing!!

17 comments:

Carol said...

Prep work is not always fun but the end result is usually nice.

Oklahoma follower said...

Beautiful wedding, beautiful family. Tell us about the meal! I know it was wonderful too.

Instagram.com/melissasnotes said...

Many hands to help, how wonderful and more fun for all involved. Thank you for sharing.

Polly said...

Emma's photos really are wonderful. I love the joy on Clara and Daisy's faces when Giles and Tia are home. I also love that the Stone House Baby looks like a doll. Adorable!

Lisa said...

Emma definitely knows what she's doing - these are lovely photos! She had to time to notice the small things in the midst of the whirlwind.

Lisateresa

Unknown said...

Beautiful, you can see the joy on Bella's face, she was a beautiful bride! Congratulations Arthur and Bella, many blessings on a long and joyful marriage!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing the day with us! CONGRATULATIONS to all, and may the Lord bless The new family with long years of love and health.

9658 Textiles said...

Hi, I have discovered your blog and I am obsessed with your style. It is truly lovely. Thank you for sharing it all. I appreciate what a gift it is that you take the time to set such a lovely example of humility, simple, beautiful, and thoughtful approach to life. Most enriching for me is your unwillingness to conform to consumer pressures. I love love love it.

Sarah

Cynthia said...

I love seeing all the beauty amidst all the work!

Holly said...

Oh, Anna! Don't disappear again!

Leila said...

Congratulations! So beautiful!!

Sarah said...

I hope you're all recovered from sickness and are doing okay! :)

connie said...

I'm getting worried. Hope all well. Your blog inspires me and I'm missing the posts.

Kimberly Lottman said...

As you have time, more details about the meal would be lovely!

Anonymous said...

Are you ever coming back?
Eliza

connie said...

I'm getting worried :(

Unknown said...

Miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails