Friday, February 02, 2007

Phyllis' Eggs



I'm so fortunate in my neighbor Phyllis. A multi-talented powerhouse, she has taught classical ballet, yoga, and aerobics for years, and now she welcomes me over a couple of times a week for exercise sessions at her house. It's like having a personal trainer conveniently just across the road, only she swears it's good for her too!

And on top of that, she keeps a rowdy flock of Araucana hens who have begun laying again for spring in spite of the bitter weather. Last night I got to bring a dozen beautiful eggs home.

2 comments:

G.L.H. said...

I have a friend who had chickens that laid beautiful pale green and blue-green eggs. So, so beautiful. Thank you for sharing your photo.

david said...

how I miss our three hens - and their eggs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails