I said I was going to do it, and I've done it. Mostly. I think she needs a shadow panel lining the front skirt.
I made life a little harder than it had to be by (1) using a vintage machine I've never sewn on before, with a (2) fabric that's very sheer and inclined to snag while I (3) added a lining to a dress with facings while (4) including the facings in the form of sewn-in interfacing which I've never worked with before. But, I think I've made it through the forest. Just in time for weather that's too cool for this ice-blue confection.
Well, it will be something to look forward to in spring!