Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Felix and His Banjo


When I finished picking the garden tonight I heard a banjo out on the porch. Felix was entertaining Daisy's new Buff Orpington rooster, who remains in seclusion in the front yard until his health is certain.


Anyway, I went inside for the camera, because this is Felix's last evening at home for several months. In the morning he's off to the far-away lands where he's building a company.


Although I understand he'll be stopping in the Northeast for a few days on his way out.


I'll enjoy coming back to these pictures while he's gone. And apparently I'm not the only one who likes him.


7 comments:

Rose said...

Have a great trip Felix!

Carol said...

Interesting that he plays a banjo. It seems like a lost art these days, but I love the sound. Prayers for Felix as he travels.

Polly said...

Playing a banjo to a rooster: a perfect sendoff.

Good luck, Felix! May God bless you.

Lisa said...

Oh, our cats definitely like music, too. I wish Felix well in his new venture.

Lisateresa

K. Anne said...

What a handsome young man!

What sort of company is he hoping to build?

Margo said...

how handsome! And a banjo - oh my goodness.

Lucille said...

Perhaps our sons are swapping far away lands! Good wishes for the new company. Have banjo will travel.

Related Posts with Thumbnails