Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Something Sharp

How fun is this? Someone--you know who you are because you emailed me!--put my name in the hat at Sew, Mama, Sew to win a prize as a Generous Crafter. Now, most of the other crafters there are making and giving away quilts by the dozens to soldiers, so I looked a little out of place, but I got picked for a prize anyway! It's going to be something sharp and cutty, and I know it will be fun.

If you are on a stash diet, like myself, do not visit the Sew, Mama, Sew fabric shop! See that strawberry fabric? That's why.

8 comments:

Polly said...

I'm definitely on a stash diet, but I looked anyhow. At least my head at bedtime will be filled with Visions of Sweet Fabrics! Oh, my.

Lynne in NC said...

Congratulations Anna! The Sew Mama Sew blog is one I check daily. It is very informative.
Peace.

Karen said...

Congratulations! Not out of place, you fit right in!

Farrah said...

Congratulations!

Amy said...

Your generosity abounds, Anna! I am so glad you won :)

Kimmie said...

Glad you won friend...those who honor God, God honors. I'd say amen to that.

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Happymom4 aka Hope Anne said...

Strawberries? I LOVE strawberries! I saw you won, and I was glad! You deserve it--even if you weren't using your Etsy fund for people adopting at times, you still would since your blog is such a serene and peaceful place of rest! I and my teen daughter love it for that reason. It's like a mini-vacation for our minds and emotions every time we visit.

Anna said...

congratulations! I love the strawberry fabric - very tempting, I was planning to make a strawberry dress for the little princess for spring to match the sweet straw purse trimmed with pincushion style strawberries I got her for Christmas (actually thought of you when I found the purse, as it was a thrifted purchase :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails