Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Study Shelves Seemingly Everywhere


You know how the last 10% of any project can be the hardest to get done? We're still working to finish out the Stone House study and a couple of projects in the Stone House kitchen. 

I have an enchanting vision of built-in white bookshelves and a desk surface for the gorgeous dark green study. And the bookshelves are finally getting done! But there's nowhere in the Stone House to paint them, so they're taking up my sitting room for part of the week. 

3 comments:

Dianna said...

It sounds like a vision worth completing. I can't wait to see the finished results.

Polly said...

Yes, oh yes. This is why in our finished basement bathroom, the mirror is still not hung and neither is the towel loop. The whole basement has been finished for nearly four years.

But lo, it's that last little bit. In our case, that last 1%. I think I'm just going to have to teach myself how to use a drill!!

I bet your study will be done before my bathroom!!

Kate said...

Pictures are requested of the Stone House. Perhaps, also, a sweeping video tour set to soothing music. *wink*

Related Posts with Thumbnails